Translate

Sunday, November 10, 2013

My Favorite Blogs

I absolutely love blogging, as you guys already know but I love reading blogs a lot, too. I found so many wonderful bloggers via Bloglovin and smile whenever I see that a new post has been uploaded. (My 2 blogs are on the site as well, of course.) So I thought that I'd share my favorite bloggers with you, in the hopes that you'll show them some love.

1. Meet Katie from Katie Did What- Katie is married to Zack and they have a baby on the way! She is a workout enthusiast and has an incredible sense of style! Of course, she's funny and adorable as well.


2. Meet Stephanie from Not Entirely Perfect- Stephanie is one of the biggest reasons that I love reading blogs. She always has the best stories, especially the ones from her childhood. She is honest and blunt, yet sweet at the same time. She also is very organized and it gives me the motivation to get organized too.


3. And last but not least, meet Nadine from Back East Blonde: Hilarious doesn't even begin to describe her. Her subtle, yet honest sense of humor always puts a smile on my face. She loves blogging but doesn't put a lot of pressure on herself, which I find refreshing. I found her blog on accident but I'm so glad I did!


Do you follow any of their blogs? Who are your favorite bloggers?

-Chelsea


2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks Chelsea, I'm honored to have made your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally just did a post just like this last week! Great minds, think alike :) And Stephanie definitely made my list, too. I think I would've been reprimanded if she hadn't ;)

    www.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete