Translate

Saturday, November 16, 2013

The 5 Things Tag!

I absolutely love doing tags! I think that they are so much fun! So I got really excited when I found this one!

5 THINGS YOU NEED EVERY DAY:
1. My iPhone
2. Coffee
3. Music
4. Books
5. Alone time

5 BOOKS YOU WOULD RECOMMEND:
1. A Walk to Remember
2. Any Harry Potter books
3. The Night Huntress Books
4. And Then There Were None
5. Getting Rid of Rosie

5 MATERIALISTIC WISHES FOR PRESENTS:
1. Money for traveling
2. Video camera
3. New DVD player
4. Charm bracelet
5. New iPod

5 PLACES YOU WISH TO VISIT:
1. Disneyland
2. Australia
3. Spain
4. France
5. England

5 ADJECTIVES THAT DESCRIBE YOU:
1. Compassionate
2. Quiet
3. Loyal
4. Creative
5. Supportive

5 THINGS YOU'D SAY TO PEOPLE ABOUT LIFE:
1. It's short, so enjoy it.
2. It's about taking risks and trying new things.
3. Sometimes it's hard but it's still wonderful.
4. It's all about the little moments.
5. Do whatever makes you happy; you only get one shot at life. 

Like I said, I love these things. And it you're reading this, you have officially been tagged! :)

If you do one, leave a link to it, so I can learn more about you guys, too! 

-Chelsea 

No comments:

Post a Comment