Translate

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Favorite Holiday Activities

For me, there is no doubt that Christmastime is the best time of the year. There is just something about his time of year that has a magical feel to it. People are cheerful, memories are made and houses everywhere are strung with beautiful lights. But what's also great about the holidays, is all of the stuff that we get to do this one time a year.

I compiled a list of a few things that I love to do and look forward to doing every holiday season.

1. Watching Christmas movies on repeat- I don't know what it is about Christmas movies but I could watch them all day, every day and never get sick of them. There's something about them that just makes me happy and they never fail to bring a smile to my face.


2. Drinking endless amounts of hot cocoa- Even though I celebrate Christmas in Florida, hot cocoa is still a necessity. Seriously, it's not Christmas without hot cocoa and there can never be enough of it!


3. Baking Christmas cookies- There are regular cookies and then there are Christmas cookies. You know the ones I'm talking about. They are the best cookies ever, no competition. My family and I love to blast Christmas songs and bake cookies for hours on end. It is so much fun and it's one of the best ways to get ready for Christmas!

What are some of the things that you and your family like to do for Christmas?

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment