Translate

Friday, November 22, 2013

What I've Learned This Week: Week 10

Another week down and I now have exactly 4 weeks until I get my soldier back! Now that it's getting close, I've been trying to distract myself more with school and staying busy. So here is what this week taught me!

I LEARNED THAT...

1. ... it's really important to pick your battles. Confrontation isn't always necessary.

2. ... surprises are the best gifts. :)

3. ... even on your worst days, if you look hard enough, you can find something to smile about.

4. ... shooting a gun (at the shooting range) is really fun.

5. ... life is about trying new things and not being afraid.

That about wraps it up for this week. It's certainly been an interesting one!

Have a great weekend!

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment