Translate

Friday, November 1, 2013

What I've Learned This Week: Week 7

Welcome to another edition of What I've Learned This Week! Ironically, this is week 7 of the series and it is 7 weeks from today that my husband comes home on leave!

THIS WEEK I LEARNED THAT...



1. ... even though failure is hard, it really does help shape who you are. You can either stop trying or you can try again. I'm choosing to try again.

2. ... sometimes you have to cut people some slack. They're only human.

3. ... you shouldn't sweat the small stuff. If you do, it suddenly becomes the big stuff and becomes unnecessary stress. And trust me, no one wants that.

4. ... I'm slowly turning into my mother and I'm really happy about that, even if it was unintentional. I hope to be just like my mom when I'm older.

5. ... you can either let memories of past mistakes haunt you or you can learn from and laugh about them. It's all about perspective. Plus, most other people don't remember those mistakes anyway.

This week has definitely been an eye-opener but a good one, definitely.

What life lessons did you learn this week?

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment