Translate

Friday, November 15, 2013

What I've Learned This Week: Week 9

Hello, everyone! I hope that you're having a wonderful week and enjoying some cool weather! It's significantly dropped in temperature where I'm at and I'm loving it! I've also had a really good week and I'm excited to share what I've learned with you!

I LEARNED THAT... 


1. ... if you want or need something, just say it. It doesn't help to hold it in.

2. ... change can happen in an instant and you just have to roll with it.

3. ... a simple "thank you" can mean so much.

4. ... trying new things can be really fun.

5. ... I need to just live in the moment.

That's all I've got for you this week! If you have anything you'd like to share, comment below! Have a great weekend!

-Chelsea


No comments:

Post a Comment