Translate

Thursday, November 28, 2013

What I've Learned This Week: Week 11

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope that you all have a wonderful dinner and time with your family and friends!

I normally do these posts on Fridays but I'll be traveling all day tomorrow and won't have time to blog. So here is one of the few times that I break a chain. Enjoy!



I LEARNED THAT...

1. ... family sticks together and really does have your back, even when times get tough.

2. ... watching Kelly's milestones in life are really important and make me happy.

3. ... sometimes you have to do what's right, instead of what's easiest.

4. ... being grateful for what you have is extremely important.

5. ... if you look very closely at the little moments, you'll see that's when people show that they really care.

That's all I got for this week! Tune in next week for the next post!

Once again, Happy Thanksgiving!

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment