Translate

Monday, December 2, 2013

Currently

Hello, everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday!

I had a great one with my mom's side of the family. We drove down south to meet them at Cracker Barrel and enjoyed their Thanksgiving dinner special. The next day, I took my sister and her boyfriend, Lance, to Disney World. Of course, I blogged about it, here.

But now that everything here has settled down, I've gotten back into my everyday life. So here is a little sneak peek into what I've been up to.




  • Reading: Wedding Magic by Patricia Coughlin. I'm only on the third chapter but so far, I'm enjoying it.
  • Watching: Hallmark Christmas movies! Some of them are  really corny  but most of them are really cute. But I don't care, I love them all!
  • Feeling: Relieved that I got everybody's Christmas presents today! Thank you Cyber Monday and Amazon.com!
  • Excited for: Kris' homecoming in less than 3 weeks! It's so close and I just want the days to fly by already!
  • Studying for: 3 final exams coming up within the next week and a half. Wish me luck!
  • Loving: All of the blogs that I've been following! If you'd like to check out my favorites, click here.


So that's what currently going on in my life! These next few weeks will be pretty crazy around here but I'm up for it!

Happy Monday!

-Chelsea


No comments:

Post a Comment