Translate

Monday, August 26, 2013

Childhood Dream Come True

So a few days ago, my mother called me to tell me that she won the VIP experience for the Backstreet Boys concert and I freaked out! Being a child of the 90's, I was raised on the Backstreet Boys and N'SYNC. In fact, my first celebrity crush was Nick Carter, so I instantly started "fan-girling" as they call it.

The concert was yesterday and it was one of the most memorable experiences of my life. We got a private concert/sound check experience with the boys and then a meet and greet. The meet and greet was only about 5 seconds long and we weren't allowed pictures or autographs but their photographer took pictures. So, hopefully, we'll be able to order them from their website soon.

Just so you guys know, I just about died when Nick Carter came up, said that it was nice to meet me and shook my hand. 5-year-old me could not have been happier! Then I told Brian that I loved him and he smiled at me. (On a side note, Brian is actually way funnier and sillier than I ever could've imagined.)

When I was younger, I would've given my left arm to meet the Backstreet Boys, so this is literally a childhood dream come true. So thank you Wild 95.5 for the tickets because I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Who gets to meet their childhood idols, seriously?

Unfortunately, I'm having problems with my camera, so I can't post pictures just yet. But as soon as I get the problem fixed, I will be uploading photos and videos, so bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment