Translate

Monday, August 5, 2013

Weird Quirks

Friends know all your weird quirks and flaws, and they’re still your friends. ;D

We all have little quirks which help make us who we are. However, there are lots of times that I find myself letting out those quirks only when I'm alone. It's as if I would feel embarrassed if someone saw me do those things, being my true self. So, in the risk of me showing my true personality to the world and being more comfortable with who I am, I am going to share with you some of my weird little quirks.

1. I sing show-tunes loudly and badly at the top of my lungs- Honestly, I think that tons of other people do this, whether they admit it or not and there's no shame in it. It helps relieve stress and helps me let loose. Plus, it's just down-right fun. However, if I tried to sing in front of someone else, it wouldn't happen; their ears would bleed, hehe. :)

2. I take selfies- Who doesn't take pictures when their bored? Then I play around with the filters on Instagram but I don't always post them.

3. I read out loud- This isn't that weird but if the characters are foreign, I try to imitate what I think that their accents would sound like, which is weird but it's still pretty fun, especially when you're as big of a bookworm as I am. It helps bring the stories to life.

4. Design my future house- Since I don't know where the military is going to send my husband and I to live yet, I find myself fascinated by the possibility of living anywhere in the world. Then I start to wonder if I'll live in a tropical area, a small country town or a busy city? Then I start thinking about how I would design my house to fit the area that I lived in. It's turned into a pretty frequent hobby.

5. I have YouTuber marathons- I pick one of my favorite YouTubers and watch pretty much 75 percent of their content because I have nothing better to do with my time and I still find myself smiling and laughing, no matter how many times I've seen the videos.

6. I imagine myself as a YouTuber- Being a YouTuber is something that I've wanted to do for a long time but I can't because I don't have the time to dedicate to making good quality videos nor do I have the money to buy a camera and/or editing software. However, it is a nice dream to entertain for now. Maybe someday it'll be in the cards for me. A girl can dream. :)

There are a ton of other weird quirks about me and I honestly don't think that some of these are that weird but they are me and I wouldn't change myself for anything or anyone. I can't believe that I wrote some of these down to share with the world but if you don't put yourself out there, you won't get anything back but hey... it sounds like life to me.

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
My First Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment