Translate

Monday, July 7, 2014

New Facts!

I haven't been blogging much lately and I'm really kicking myself about that. I've been really busy but I have tried to make time for it. I even started a few posts but deleted them because they weren't any good. In my recent posts, I've been talking about what's going on in my life as I get my new apartment ready and raise my dog, Jax. But I haven't talked very much about me or my personality, so I figured that now would be a good time to share a little bit more about myself.

1. I used to act in plays and it's something that I miss very much. I've never had any desire to be a famous actress or anything but I enjoy performing. I'd like to get back into it one day soon.

2. Jasmine is my favorite Disney princess. Always has been, always will be. :)

3. I'm allergic to cats. It's okay though. I prefer dogs anyway.


4. I'm not a very patient person but it's something that I'm trying to work on.

5. I have recently fallen in love with contemporary novels. I used to read only adult novels but I've found YA Contemporary is probably my new favorite genre.

6. I love Last Man Standing. Kris and I found it on Netflix and have been binge-watching the first 2 seasons. It's one of funniest shows that I've ever watched.

7. My favorite song is I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes. It used to be Forever Yours by Alex Day but that song has been replaced.

Since 7 is my lucky number, I'm just going to go ahead and stop after 7 facts.

Have a great day, everyone!

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment