Translate

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things!

I absolutely love Julie Andrews! Everything that she touches turns to gold! (Well, not literally, of course but you know what I mean.) So I felt the urge to watch one of my favorite movies of all time, The Sound of Music. That movie holds a special place in my heart because I used to watch it with my grandmother all the time and it's very nostalgic.

As I heard Julie sing the beautiful song, My Favorite Things, I started thinking about what my favorite things were and it inspired this blog post! So here it goes!

1. Favorite book-
 

2. Favorite movie-


3. Favorite sport-


4. Favorite hobby-


5. Favorite food- (If you can't tell, it's Spaghetti Carbonara)
 Spaghetti Carbonara

6. Favorite memory-


7. Favorite animal-


8. Favorite YouTuber-


No comments:

Post a Comment