Translate

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Meet & Greet with The Backstreet Boys!

As I've mentioned before, a few months ago, I met The Backstreet Boys. To say the absolute least, it was a childhood dream come true! Nick Carter was my first celebrity crush and I almost freaked out when I met him.

My mom won the meet and greet passes and concert tickets from a radio competition and we got to listen to their sound check. It was so surreal! There was even a proposal!

I wish I had known that there would've been a Q&A session thought because I couldn't think of a question on the spot! But let me tell you, when you get a "meet & greet" pass, that's all it is. You just say hi, take a picture and leave. At least that's what the experience was like for me.

But still, meeting them, saying hi and shaking their hands was beyond mind-blowing. And it was over too fast! But I will forever hold onto the memory of Nick Carter walking up to me and saying, "Hi, it's nice to meet you. Thank you so much for coming." 5-year-old me is still squealing! Seriously, how many people get to meet their childhood celebrity crush?

We were not allowed to take photos with our cameras or get autographs. However, their photographer did take a photo of us. And because it is Throwback Thursday, I figured that I'd post that picture! (And I just love telling this story!)


-Chelsea 

No comments:

Post a Comment