Translate

Friday, February 7, 2014

A Good Cry

Have you ever felt like nothing was going right for you? That you're having really bad luck that won't go away? That's pretty much how I feel right now. Life has been really stressful for me lately and I've been super sick on top of that. Then Kris called me last night with really bad news.

That was the last thing that I needed.



So I cried a lot because I don't cry very much and it all built up inside of me. I called my grandmother and she told me to come over. She let me cry and get everything out. I could not be more grateful for that.

I honestly feel like if someone tells me to "stay strong" one more time, I'll have to resist the urge to punch them in the face. Sometimes you just need a good cry, to let it all out and be vulnerable for just a few minutes.

It doesn't solve any of my problems but I feel a lot better. I needed that today, to feel like I had a friend, someone who would listen to me without judgement. I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off of my shoulders.

So if you need to cry, let it out. It's not worth it to keep it in.

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment