Translate

Monday, February 10, 2014

Moving




I'm in the process of moving right now. My lease for my apartment is up in just a little over a month but I'm someone that always does things way ahead of time. I hate procrastination and refuse to wait to the last minute to do anything. So anything that can go in a box, is going in a box. If it's not an everyday necessity, it's most likely sitting in my garage right now.

And as I'm looking at my nearly empty apartment right now with bare walls and no pictures put up, it feels empty but exciting at the same time. I didn't actually enjoy living here and honestly can't wait to leave. I'm excited for the next chapter in my life. Every day that goes by means that I am one day closer to living with Kristopher and starting our married life together, officially.

So even though the moving process, for lack of a better word, sucks, it still manages to bring a smile to my face every morning when I start packing away more stuff. :)

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment