Translate

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Getting Out

I've always been the type of person that stayed at home instead of going out. Most of the time. It's not that I don't like going out, I just enjoy quiet time alone. But when Kris and I moved away, I decided that I was going to get out of the house and experience life.

Since we've moved here, I've done just that. I met this woman named Kimberly who is an extrovert. She is constantly moving and always looking for new activities to do. She doesn't like doing things like sitting around and watching TV. So she's been helping me get out and experience all that this place has to offer.

And I'm really grateful. Since I've started hanging out with her, I've made some memories that will definitely last forever and I've seen more of the state than I would've had I not met her. I still enjoy my quiet alone time but now I can officially say that I love going out.

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment