Translate

Saturday, August 30, 2014

August Reading List


I cannot believe that another month has come and gone. It's amazing to me that it's already August. It wasn't a great reading month for me. I got into a bit of a slump. But I still managed to get some good reading done. 

1. She Is Not Invisible





2. Half Bad- This is a book that was on my TBR pile for months, so I was really happy to finally cross this one off.






3. The Story of Us 



4. Tease- I actually found this book on accident. I had never heard of it before but I was at the library and the cover drew me in. I'm actually surprised about how much I liked the story. I'm really glad that I picked it up even though it's not what I typically read.



5. Proxy- I was very surprised that I liked this but it was amazing! It was so much fun to jump into this new world! I can't wait to pick up the sequel!



I'm currently reading Amy and Roger's Epic Detour. I'm about 100 pages into it and I'm loving it so far!

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment