Translate

Monday, October 13, 2014

Currently (7)

I haven't posted what I've been up to in a while, so I figured that today would be as good a day as any to do so!


  • Reading: Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor. I'm about 100 pages into it and it's pretty good so far.
  • Watching: Revenge and Gilmore Girls: I'm watching them both on Netflix for the first time. (Please hold your surprised gasps because I've never watched Gilmore Girls before.) So far, I like them both but I'm not very far into either of them yet.
  • Feeling: Exhausted from all of the time that I've been spending at the gym lately.
  • Excited for: Christmas! I know that it's a while away but I'm finally going to get to see my family! It's been months and I'm so ready for that!
  • Loving: The weather! This is my first autumn ever and it's amazing! Just going outside for a walk takes my breath away!
  • Writing: I've been working on my book, of course. I'm at a critical part in the story and I'm excited to see where the story goes from here!
So that's all that's been going on with me lately! I hope that you all have had a wonderful long weekend!

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment