Translate

Monday, October 20, 2014

Why Jax is Amazing

I have been known to brag about my dog on many occasions. I can't help it. He's too cute and wonderful. And a few days ago, I read a blog post written by a fellow blogger/dog-lover. The post explained the many reasons why having a dog is an asset to your life and I couldn't help but agree. So I started to think about why having Jax in my life was such a blessing.


1. He's adorable- How can you not love that face? I mean, seriously. I'm lucky enough to look at that handsome face every single day.

2. Kris and I are his world- He depends on us for everything: food, shelter, grooming, etc. It's so wonderful to know that we've given him a comfortable, stable home. And he appreciates it. It makes us feel really good about rescuing him.

3. He forgives easily- If he misbehaves and we have to yell at him, after about 5 minutes, he comes over to us with his tail wagging, begging for some cuddles.

4. He's a morning person- Jax wakes up earlier than I do but he doesn't wake me up. He simply waits for me to wake up and once I do, he wags his tail and excitedly walks over to me before giving me kisses. I wake up in a good mood every morning because of him.

5. Unconditional love- I've loved him ever since I first laid eyes on him at the shelter. As soon as I saw him, I knew that he was mine. Every time that I look at him, I'm overwhelmed with just how much I love him. If anything ever happened to him, I don't know what I'd do. And I know that he loves me too. It's a very strong bond between us.


Needless to say, Kris and I are very lucky to have him in our lives.

-Chelsea

1 comment: