Translate

Thursday, October 30, 2014

October Reading List

Another month has come and gone, so it's time for me to share all of the books that I've had the pleasure of reading for the past few weeks!

1. Sweet Reckoning- I finally finished the Sweet Evil Trilogy and I'm glad that I read it. I gave each book a solid 4/5 star rating. They were fun and entertaining reads. If you're into paranormal romance or angels and demons, then I definitely recommend that you check this out.



2. Pride and Prejudice- This is a re-read. It's actually my favorite classic. It was so much fun to dive back into this world and revisit these characters!



3. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland



4. Maybe One Day- This was recommended to me on Goodreads because I read The Fault in Our Stars. If you liked TFIOS, you'd probably like this.



















5. Since You've Been Gone- I wish that I would've read this over the summer but I didn't have time to get around to it then.



6. The Impossible Knife of Memory



7. Justice for Sara



That's it for this month!

-Chelsea


No comments:

Post a Comment