Translate

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Ice Cream Book Tag

I found this tag floating around YouTube and I thought that it'd be fun to do! I love books and ice cream, so why not do a tag that puts them together? If you'd like to do this tag, feel free!

1. Peanut Butter: What is a long book series you want to read but probably won't?
The Song of Ice and Fire series. But don't quote me on that. I might actually read it one day.

2. Chocolate: Name a book that you can read over and over again.
The Lightning Thief.

3. Pistachio: Pick a book with a green cover.
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

4. Strawberry: Which book has the cutest romance?
That is so hard to pick but I'm going to have to go with My Life Next Door.

5. Lemon: Name a book with a sour ending.
Allegiant, definitely.

6. Mint: Name a children's book that you like.
Because of Winn-Dixie. This book was actually what got me into reading in the first place.

7. Vanilla: What is your favorite classic?
Pride and Prejudice, hands down.

8. Whipped Cream: Name a long book that you finished very fast.
Insurgent and any of the Harry Potter novels.

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment