Translate

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Working Out

Last week, I was at a meeting with a friend of mine named Alex. While I was there, I got a text from Kelsey asking me if I wanted to be her workout partner. She wanted someone to work out with every day and she wanted someone to push her. I had been meaning to get back to the gym, so immediately I replied with a yes. She told me that she wanted to start right after I got done with my meeting.

So when it was over, I headed home, changed my clothes and rode with her to the gym. The next day, my legs were absolutely killing me but I was really proud of myself. Since then, we've been going every day together. It's only been a week but I already feel better. I'm proud of myself for getting up every morning and taking care of my body. I wake up every morning with a goal and it keeps me motivated to be healthy and productive. I can't wait to see the benefits of working out religiously as time progresses.

I'm so glad that Kelsey asked me to work out with her and that she pushes me to do more than I thought that I could. I never liked working out by myself and it's nice to know that there's someone that's there for me every day to make it more fun.

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment