Translate

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A Little Life Update

It's been 6 days since I've blogged, sorry! Things have been so hectic here!

Kristopher and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary yesterday. We didn't have much money to spare, so we had a quiet night at home. We enjoyed a lovely Italian dinner full of our favorite foods, stuffed our faces with chocolate cake, opened presents and then played Kingdom Hearts 2. Honestly, it was pretty perfect.

I love that Kris and I don't need much to be happy. We're perfectly happy just being together and enjoying each other's company.

Aside from anniversary festivities, this summer course has been kicking my butt! I'm working every day to stay on track, for hours a day! The course is accelerated, of course, but even though I knew this, it's still pretty stressful. But I'm confident that I'm going to be just fine once I get the hang of things.

Other than that, my father is visiting soon and I'm really excited to show off our new place!

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment