Translate

Friday, May 2, 2014

A Year of Blogging

A few days ago, April 29th to be exact, was my 1 year anniversary of blogging! It seems so crazy to me that my own little place in cyberspace was created just over a year ago. This blog was started on a whim. It was started so that I could share my thoughts, my life and my opinions with the world and so that I could learn to step out of my comfort zone. It has certainly done just that.


I've felt myself grow as a writer in this past year and I've learned that it's okay to put myself out there. I'm so happy that I made this decision and stuck with it. I had no idea just how much I'd love and enjoy writing this blog but it was definitely a pleasant surprise.

For those of you who have stuck with me this whole year, thank you. To those of you just joining me, thank you. Your support, kind comments and willingness to read my words have made this experience better than I could have ever imagined.

I can't wait to see how much this blog (and I) will grow in year 2!

-Chelsea

P.S. I didn't write this on my actual blogging anniversary because I was traveling to my new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment