Translate

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Currently (5)

Kris and I have been settling into our home and loving our new life here. We've also been pretty busy lately, which is great. So I thought that I'd let you all know what I'm up to.


  • Reading: The Lightning Thief. This is actually a re-read for me. I read it about 5 years ago and I'm planning on re-reading the entire series this year.
  • Watching: Kris and I have been obsessed with comedy specials recently. 
  • Feeling: Exhausted but glad that I made a friend and have been kept busy.
  • Excited for: My plans with ACS next week.
  • Loving: Making changes to my new place.
  • Writing: I've been making plans for a new story and I'm excited to see where it goes. 
I hope that everyone has a happy Memorial Day!

-Chelsea 

No comments:

Post a Comment