Translate

Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Wish List!

I am an extremely frugal person. The idea of spending money literally makes my skin crawl. But even though I like saving money, it means that I can't do much because I'm cheap. It means no shopping, no movies, no going out to dinner, etc. So, basically, it means that I don't do very much for myself and I've recently decided that that's not good enough for me. I realized that it's okay to spoil myself every once in a while because, not to be corny, you only live once.

So here is a sneak-peek into my wish list! I'm not necessarily buying all of this stuff right away but I hope to be getting them some time in the near future!

I am generally a pretty simple person and I don't need a lot, so this list won't be very extensive! I just put my top 3!

1. A charm bracelet- I love the idea of owning one but I don't want to fill it with charms of things like I like. I want to fill it with things that I've done! Ex: I would put on a guitar charm if I learned how to play the guitar. Every time that I did/learned something new, I'd get a new charm for it! I feel like it would motivate me to do more so that I'd fill up the bracelet!


2. Peter Pan snowglobe- I love Peter Pan, as you all probably know from reading my profile description, and I love snowglobes! Unfortunately, the Disney snowglobes are really expensive, so it'll have to wait a little bit!


3. A video camera- I would LOVE to learn how to vlog and it's not something that you can really learn to do from an iPhone camera. So I need a video camera. Also, I think that it's really important to document the important times in your life and what better way to do it?



No comments:

Post a Comment