Translate

Friday, September 20, 2013

What I've Learned This Week



Well, it's Friday! Finally, right? Ever since my husband left with the army, the weeks have seemed to drag on longer than they did before. But I'm really trying to keep my promise to myself, to live a more positive lifestyle. Some days are harder than others but nonetheless, I find some way to see the silver lining.

In the spirit of being positive, I thought to myself, "Don't we learn something new everyday? That's positive." So I thought that it'd be a good idea if I shared what I learned this week with the world.

I LEARNED THAT...

1.  ...if you put yourself out there, it might be hard at first but the rewards are amazing.

2. ...sometimes in life you're forced to do things that you don't want to do but you can make it better with a more positive attitude.

3. ...I put more pressure on myself than I ever need to but my family will always be there to remind me that everything is going to be fine and it's okay not to be perfect.

4. ...although I am different from most people, I'm not different from everyone. There are people out there like me, I just have to look harder for them.

5. ... gifts from the heart truly are the best kinds.


That sums up my week pretty well. I've had a lot of eye-opening conversations this weekend and I've met some people that I really feel have changed my life for the better. It's been another hard week but has still been an amazing one! I hope that you all can say the same!

Feel free to comment below about what you've learned this week! I hope that you all have amazing weekends!

Happy Friday!

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment