Translate

Friday, September 27, 2013

What I've Learned This Week: Week 2

Hi, everyone! Happy Friday! I hope that you have all had a wonderful week! I also hope that you learned a lot! I know that I did!



I LEARNED THAT...

1. ... being the bigger person is difficult but it's worth it.

2. ... life is full of ups and downs but if you focus on the downs, it keeps you from enjoying the good.

3. ... living dairy-free isn't going to stop me from enjoying my food or my life to the fullest.

4. ... in life, you're forced to do things that you don't want to do but doing it with a smile makes it a little easier.

5. ... no matter what, family really is the most important thing in life.

I had a really enlightening week and I feel a lot better after coming to these realizations. If you'd like to write a "What I Learned This Week" post, feel free to link up or comment your thoughts below! If I feel diligent enough, I might turn this into a series! We'll see!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

-Chelsea 

No comments:

Post a Comment