Translate

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Anticipation

I don't want to jinx myself but I feel like 2014 is going to be a great year for me. I have a lot of really exciting things coming up in my life and to say that I'm going crazy with anticipation would definitely be an understatement!

1. My 21st birthday is coming up in just under 3 months!

2. I officially have a graduation date for Kristopher!

3. My sister and I are going to Playlist Live in March!

4. I am going to visit my aunt and cousins in Arizona in a few months!

5. Kristopher and I will be moving soon! I don't have a date for that yet but it's coming soon!

I am super excited for all of this and this stuff is probably all going to happen in the first half of the year! I can't wait to experience all of this and see what the second half of the year will bring as well! But patience is a virtue and I'm going to live in the moment until then!

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment