Translate

Monday, January 13, 2014

The Disney Challenge: Part 2

I put together part one of the challenge yesterday, so here's part 2!

16. Favorite Classic- Lady and the Tramp. I love dogs. I love Disney. Therefore, this movie is perfect. :)



17. Least Favorite Classic- Pinocchio. I hate to say it but the scenes with the donkeys and the whale freaked me out as a kid. I haven't watched this movie in years. :/

                               

18. Favorite Pixar Film- A Bug's Life! This is another movie that I had on repeat when I was really young. I loved Francis the lady bug and Heimlich the caterpillar so much! I still do!

                               

19. Least Favorite Pixar Film- I don't think that Pixar has had a bad film yet. But if I had to pick one, I'd say Cars. I have not seen the sequel though.



20. Favorite Sequel- The Little Mermaid 2. I know that a lot of people don't like this movie but I loved it growing up. I still do. I actually just bought myself a copy of it on DVD a few days ago. I related a lot to Melody when I was younger and like her, I had the impossible dream of being a mermaid. A girl can dream, right? So regardless of it's reputation, I love this movie.



21. An Overrated Movie- Alice in Wonderland. Again, I'm sorry. I just don't love this movie.



22. An Underrated Movie- Robin Hood! I cannot say it enough! This movie is amazing and I know so many people that don't know about it! If you haven't seen it, I can't recommend it enough!



23. A Movie That Makes Me Laugh- Tangled. Seriously, frying pans. Who knew?


24. A Movie That Makes You Cry- Dumbo. This scene is enough to start the waterworks.



25. Favorite Scene From Your Favorite Movie- Well, this is definitely the most difficult question yet. How the heck am I supposed to pick just one? Anyways, I feel like I'm going to have to explain this one. Peter Pan: Return to Neverland is not my favorite movie, although I do enjoy it. In fact, Peter Pan is one of my top 5 Disney movies and in the sequel, Wendy is an adult with her own children. Her daughter goes to Neverland and at the end of the movie, Peter sees Wendy for the first time in years. Tink sprays her with pixie dust and she still can fly. Even after all these years, she never stopped believing in Peter and shared his stories with her children. She makes sure that no matter what, Peter isn't forgotten. This shows just how strong the bonds of their friendship really are. Therefore, this is my favorite scene in a Disney movie.


26. Saddest Death- Coral from Finding Nemo. I think that there is nothing more noble than sacrificing yourself to protect your kids.




27. Favorite Quote- And it's so true.

Disney Quotes: 23 Amazing and Uplifting Quotes from Disney Movies

28. Favorite Theme Park- The Magic Kingdom, of course.


29. Favorite Theme Park Attraction- The Jungle Cruise. I'm a sucker for corny jokes. :)


30. Favorite Theme Park Show- Fantasmic! This is a must-do at Hollywood Studios! (But it will always be MGM to me though) :)


I had a lot of fun putting this together and I hope that you enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about this proud Disnerd! :)

Happy Monday!

-Chelsea




No comments:

Post a Comment