Translate

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Social (2)

Hey guys! It's Sunday and you know what that means! It's time for another Sunday Social over with Neely on A Complete Waste of Makeup!

1. What are your top 3 favorite foods?
Spaghetti Carbonara, Chicken Parmesan, Buffalo Chicken!

2. What are the first 3 things that you do in the morning?
Brush my teeth, get dressed, make coffee!

3. What are the last 3 things that you do at night? 
Brush my teeth, change into my pjs and set the sleep feature on my TV.

4. What 3 TV shows do you NEVER miss? 
I don't watch much TV actually and what I do watch is recorded. But I record Grey's Anatomy, When Calls the Heart and Ellen.

5. Name 3 places that you'd like to visit.
California, Spain and Italy.

6. Name 3 people that you can always count on. 
My mom, my husband Kristopher and my dad.

That wraps this week up! Head on over to Neely's page to link up!

Happy Sunday!

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment