Translate

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Social

Time for another Sunday Social with Neely on A Complete Waste of Makeup!

1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?

I generally eat pretty healthy. I'm not going to try to go overboard or anything but I do want to continue a healthy lifestyle. 

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?


I particularly like Rockin' Body dance tapes! I don't like running on a treadmill or anything like that. Dancing doesn't feel like work to me and at the end, I am really sweaty and feel like I did a really great workout. 


3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?


I spent some much needed time with my soldier! He was on leave and we spent every single moment together. But if I had to pick a favorite moment, it was falling asleep in his arms again. 


4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?


I'd like to move away!


5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.


1. I am going to Playlist Live in March! I am excited to meet my favorite YouTubers and have a fun week with my sister!


2. My 21st birthday is in just under 3 months! I am not planning a huge party or anything but it's still a milestone birthday!

3. Kris' graduation! I haven't been given an official date or anything but I'm really excited for him and proud of him for all he's accomplished!


That's it for this week's Sunday Social! If you'd like, head on over to Neely's page and link up!


-Chelsea 

No comments:

Post a Comment