Translate

Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Disney Challenge: Part 1



I was reading a few of the other blogs that were linked up to Neely's Sunday Social today and on one of them, I found a link to The Disney Challenge. Being the huge Disnerd that I am, I knew that I had to partake in it. I read a few other blogger's posts of the same challenge and generally, even though you're supposed to do it over 30 days, people split it into two days. I think that it makes a lot more sense to just post half one day and the other half another day. So without further adieu, here is part one of The Disney Challenge.

1. Favorite Character- Chip & Dale. I know that this technically is a cop out since I'm choosing two characters but seriously, you can't have one without the other. And they just make me so happy!


2. Favorite Princess- Jasmine. I've always loved how she valued independence and was brave enough to risk leaving the only life that she's ever known to find what she wanted out of life. And her hair, seriously, it's gorgeous. Recently, I've fallen a bit in love with Snow White; but nobody can take Jasmine's place. :)


3. Favorite Heroine- Megara. I love her sass, her clothes, her hair, her voice and her tragic background which made her a more relatable character.

                              

4. Favorite Prince- Aladdin. This movie was my favorite growing up and I used to imitate it for fun. I loved how Aladdin fought for Jasmine and even though he messed up really badly, he eventually owned up to it and learned from his mistakes.

                                 

5. Favorite Hero- Hercules. Is there any other answer to this question? :)

                                   

6.  Favorite Animal- Pascal. Even though he doesn't speak, he doesn't need to. His actions are hilarious!

                                   

7. Favorite Sidekick- Flounder. He's scared of everything but still tries to help Ariel make her dreams come true. What else can you ask for out of a friend?

                                   

8. Favorite Villain- Dr. Facilier. This guy gives me the creeps and when his face character at Disney does the Halloween show, it is AMAZING! Well done, Disney.

                                   

9. Favorite Original Character- Oh, I have to pick? Hmm, I guess that I'd have to pick Mickey.

                             

10. Favorite Song- One does not simply have one favorite Disney song. Or maybe they do but I sure don't. I have dozens! But for the sake of answering this question, I would have to say... (thinking very deeply)... Let's Go Fly a Kite! Mary Poppins holds a special place in my heart and I can't hear that song without smiling.

                        

11. Favorite Love Song- Love Will Find a Way. The Lion King 2 is one of Disney's best sequels and has some really amazing songs!

                                     

12. Favorite Villain Song- This is another toughie. I'd have to say that it's a tie between Friends on the Other Side by Dr. Facilier and Kill the Beast by Gaston.

                                       

                                       

13. Least Favorite Song- I Wanna Be Like You. I just never really could get into The Jungle Book. :/

                                       

14. Favorite Kiss- After King Triton turns Ariel into a human, Eric picks up Ariel and twirls her around. Every girl deserves that.

                                       

15. First Movie That I Saw- Snow White. This is a complete guess. I am not sure how I could possibly remember this but I remember having this movie on repeat when I was very young; so it's my best guess.

                                       

That wraps up part one! I'll post part 2 very soon! Feel free to post your own answers!

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment