Translate

Friday, January 31, 2014

Currently (2)

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've updated you guys on what has been going on in my life. So I figured that today would be a great day to do just that!


  • Reading: Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. I started reading this book because it was recommended to me. I'm about a quarter of the way through it and so far, so good.
  • Watching: American Idol and When Calls the Heart. I haven't watched Idol in a few years, so I figured that I'd give it another try. And as far as When Calls the Heart, I've been loving it so far!
  • Feeling: Sick. I've have a fever. :/
  • Excited for: The day that I actually find out where I'm moving to!
  • Loving: My reading challenge!
  • Writing: My second novel! 
So that's what going on in my life! Have a great weekend everyone!

-Chelsea 

No comments:

Post a Comment