Translate

Monday, March 24, 2014

Celebrity Man Crush Monday

Mondays are generally the most hated day of the week and as I'm lying sick in bed, I'd have to agree. So to make everyone's Monday a bit better and more beautiful, I thought I'd show you all my celebrity crushes! It is Man Crush Monday, after all.

1. Adam Levine- I've been crushing on him for 9 years. He's definitely my longest celebrity crush!



2. Orlando Bloom- I was ridiculously in love with him in high school! Of course, I still think he's beautiful now though!



3. Drew Seeley- When he played Joey Parker in Another Cinderella Story, I couldn't help but fall in love with him. Then he played Eric in The Little Mermaid on Broadway. Could he be any more perfect?



4. Shane West- A Walk to Remember is my favorite movie for so many reasons... but it did help that Shane played the leading man.



5. Leonardo DiCaprio- Was he not the perfect Romeo?



6. Daniel Radcliffe- Because he's Harry Potter, duh!



7. Jonathan Jackson- What can I say? I'm a sucker for a guy that can pull off longer hair.



8. Zac Efron- I feel like this one doesn't need an explanation.



9. William Moseley- He's cute and a king. It's a win-win.



10. Matthew Macfadyen- Because every girl loves Mr. Darcy, right?



I hope that made your Monday a little more beautiful!

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment