Translate

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Currently (3)

My life has been turned upside-down today and I'm not sure when the next time is that I'll be able to do a full blog post. So I thought I'd update you all on what's going on!



  • Reading: I just finished City of Bones today and ohmygosh! It's amazing! I am so glad that I'm finally getting around to reading this series! 
  • Watching: When Calls the Heart and The Voice!
  • Feeling: Anxious to register for classes! And exhausted from moving stuff for the past few days! I'm staying with my mom for a bit and then moving to be with Kristopher. But my mom changed apartments so it's been non-stop packing, cleaning and moving for a long time now! I'm so relieved that it's almost done!
  • Excited for: Playlist Live
  • Loving: My mom's new place!
  • Writing: I'm having so much writer's block lately but my story is constantly on my mind! I'm really trying to push through it but not having any luck yet! 
That's what's going on right now but I'm going to be really busy over the next few days! So I'll just have to leave it at this for now! 

-Chelsea 

No comments:

Post a Comment