Translate

Monday, March 10, 2014

My Fictional Bucket List

I'm someone that reads a lot of fiction and finds myself immersed in the fictional worlds created by the amazing authors that I read. I recently found a video on YouTube by JesseTheReader where he discussed his fictional bucket list and I thought that it sounded like so much fun! So I decided to make one of my own!

Harry Potter: 

  • I want to play Quidditch with Harry Potter. 
  • I want to drink Butterbeer and pumpkin juice in Hogsmeade.
  • I want to prank with George and Fred Weasley.
  • I want to ride Buckbeak the hippogriff. 
  • I want to be a part of Dumbledore's Army.
Vampire Academy:
  • I want to fight Strigoi with Rose.
  • I want to train with Dimitri Belikov.
Divergent:
  • I want to train with Four.
  • I want to jump off the train with the Dauntless.
  • I want to zip-line with Tris.
  • I want to go through my own fear landscape. (Just to see what it's like)
Infernal Devices:
  • I want to read classics with Will Herondale.
  • I want to play violin with Jem Carstairs.
  • I want to defend the London Institute with Charlotte. 
Firelight: 
  • I want to fly with Jacinda.
Peter Pan:
  • I want to fly with Peter.
  • I want to tell stories to the Lost Boys.
  • I want to fight with Captain Hook.
This was a pretty fun concept to think about! I'm glad that I did this! What is your fictional bucket list? 

-Chelsea 

No comments:

Post a Comment