Translate

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

New Beginnings

Right now, my family is going through what I'd call a "transition period". Everyone is going through a lot of changes. My sister just made her JV sports team at school, my mom has a new job and plenty of new friends and finally... I found out where Kris and I will be stationed! I'm not going to divulge where we're going but now that I know, my life feels like it's been flipped upside down! I can't contain my excitement!

The things that I listed above are just a few of the many changes going on in our lives and it's so refreshing to feel like things are changing and that we're moving forward. This year, I've really tried to make a strive towards a more positive lifestyle/attitude and I feel like now I can really practice what I preach! Things are really looking up for us and now that I know where Kris and I will spend our first years as a married couple together, my excitement is building!

I don't know everything that life has in store for me but right now, it seems like life is just getting better and better. I'll be forever grateful for all of my family's blessings and look forward to starting these new chapters of my life.

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment