Translate

Monday, December 16, 2013

An Update

With all of the craziness that's been going on, blogging has kind of fallen to the back-burner, unfortunately. So I thought that I'd just quickly fill you guys in on everything that I've been doing!


  • Cleaning! Getting ready for Kris' homecoming includes trying to make the apartment look as immaculate as possible! So every day, I've been scrubbing the place down like crazy! You can never be too clean! 
  • Shopping! I helped my sister pick out and buy the gifts that she needed to get and I got another present for Kris, unexpectedly. I saw it and knew that he just had to have it!
  • Writing! I do my best writing late at night, so I've been quite a night owl recently, trying to work on a new story. So far, so good!
  • Planning surprises! What is a homecoming without a few surprises, right? But trying to coordinate them all is really hard work! Oh, well! He's worth it! 
So now it's back to my busy schedule! Happy Monday!

-Chelsea 

No comments:

Post a Comment