Translate

Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Christmas Tag!

As I've stated before, I love tags! I don't know what it is about them, I just love them! I am so excited for Christmas this year, more so than usual! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Christmas every year but there are so many wonderful things going on during this holiday season that I can't help but jump for joy! 

So, while I'm giddy with excitement for Christmas, I thought I'd do The Christmas Tag! (If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!)

1. Whats your favorite holiday movie? The Year Without a Santa Claus!

2. What are your favorite Christmas colors? Red and silver!



3. Do you like to stay in your pjs or dress up for Christmas? I would LOVE to stay in my pjs but I do 
dress up every holiday! 

4. If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be? Oh, that's so tough! But I'd 
have to say Kris because I haven't seen him in months!

5. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? 
On my dad's side, we open them on Christmas Eve but on my mom's side, we open them on Christmas!



6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house? No, I don't care for gingerbread. 


7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break? Sleep, watch Christmas movies, wrap presents 
and make cookies and hot cocoa! 

8. Any Christmas wishes? Since this is my last Christmas while living in this house, I just want it to be a fun 
time with my family. That's all I can ask for!



9. Favorite Christmas smell? The smell of my mom's turkey dinner! 


10. Favorite Christmas meal or treat? Well, every year I make Banana Split Pie, which I personally love and then of course, I love every part of the meal! 


If you participate in the tag, leave a link so that I can read yours, too! 

-Chelsea 

No comments:

Post a Comment