Translate

Monday, December 23, 2013

Frozen

Today has been a very busy day for Kristopher and I. I must say, I am thoroughly enjoying every second with him; it's just like before he left for the army. That familiar feeling is amazing and I wish that it would last forever.

Today we went to visit a friend of ours that works at Friendlies and get Kris' favorite sandwich. Annie, our friend, was very excited to see him and Kris immensely enjoyed seeing her and finally getting his sandwich. We had some time to kill before the movie, so we went to Target and did some shopping just because.

Finally, after a month of waiting, we finally got to see Frozen! And I must say, IT WAS AMAZING! The characters were hilarious, the story was brilliant and the soundtrack was spectacular! Well done, Disney. Well done.

Next on the list is Saving Mr. Banks!

But we also did some last-minute gift wrapping and baking today, so it was pretty full. We're both exhausted but I cannot explain how great it feels to actually go on dates with my man again!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment