Translate

Thursday, December 12, 2013

What I've Learned This Week: Week 13

This has been a busy week for me, getting ready, not only for Christmas but for Kris' homecoming! It's very soon and I can't wait for him to be back! But I want everything to be perfect, so I'm going to continue to be a very busy bee until he gets home!

I've been slacking a bit on blogging because of finals and everything else and I'm sorry about that! But I bring you week 13 of What I've Learned This Week!

I LEARNED THAT...



1. ... making/Sending out Christmas cards is really fun!

2. ... some things are worth splurging some money on.

3. ... sometimes you have to take things one day at a time and it gets better.

4. ... writer's block can be beaten!

5. ... dreams change but that can be a good thing.

That's it for this week! I got tons more to do, so I apologize for the lack of blogging over the next few days!

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment