Translate

Friday, December 6, 2013

What I've Learned This Week: Week 12

Hello, everyone! It's officially one week closer to Christmas and I'm really excited! I get my soldier back in two weeks and I can't stop thinking about it! But of course, I have enough material for this post! Enjoy!

I LEARNED THAT...



1. ... sometimes you have to face your fears to get your desired results. (It was oh-so worth it by the way.)

2. ... stress is a powerful thing and finding time to relax is key.

3. ... speaking your mind might get you in trouble but it's better than being taken advantage of. (at least in my case it was.)

4. ... reading truly is my escape and I prefer it to social media. (But I love blogging, of course.)

5. ... a watched pot never boils. I could use a bit more patience.

Well, that wraps up this week! Hope you all have a great weekend! I'm off to see the Rockettes tonight! I'm super excited!

What are you doing this weekend?

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment