Translate

Monday, December 9, 2013

We Could Be Best Friends

I got this post idea from Krysten from Why Girls Are Weird. I loved hers and found that we actually have quite a bit in common. So it inspired me to write one of my own. Who knows, maybe you'll find that we have some stuff in common?

      We Could Be Best Friends:


  • If you'd rather go to the library than the club
  • If you'd rather have a cup of coffee with a book instead of a Saturday night out
  • If you'd rather watch classic Disney movies than watch anything else
  • If you love shopping at Papaya
          
  • If you refuse to pay full price for anything 
  • If manicures are your relaxation 
          
  • If the use of improper grammar is your biggest pet peeve
  • If you love dogs as much as you love people 
          
  • You've been to Disney World more times than you can count
  • You are addicted to wedding shows on TV
         

Do we have anything in common? Could we possibly be friends? 

-Chelsea 

1 comment:

  1. I love dogs 1000x more than I love people. For sure. And I love Disney movies! Animated cat/dogs version of Oliver and Company is my all time favorite.

    ReplyDelete