Translate

Friday, April 11, 2014

Currently (4)

I'm actually very sick right now, so it's been really hard for me to think of something fun to write about. So I thought I'd give you all some updates into my life.

  • Reading: And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie, which is actually a re-read. 
  • Watching: The Voice! 
  • Feeling: Very sick and very anxious for Kristopher to come home!
  • Excited for: Moving! 
  • Loving: My milso friend, Raquel. She's been there for me more than most of my friends ever have.
  • Writing: I've been sick for about a week now and my mind is a bit frazzled. It's taken a lot of energy for me to even read. So I haven't been writing as much as I'd like but I'm constantly trying to brainstorm new story and blog post ideas.
So that's what has been up in my life recently! I really hope that I get better soon so that I can get back to my regularly scheduled blog posts! Have a great weekend! 

-Chelsea 

No comments:

Post a Comment