Translate

Friday, April 4, 2014

My 21st Birthday

Today I turned 21 years old. Crazy, right? I still can't believe it. And it was a great birthday. I never focus on myself or let myself have any fun. So it was nice to have a day that was all about me.

Dad took me to the beach this morning and we stayed for a few hours. It was an absolutely beautiful day and absolutely relaxing. Then he took me out to get some chicken wings for lunch.

I hung out at his apartment for a little bit and then went home to get ready for dinner. He took my sister and I out for an Italian dinner (my favorite) and I had my first drink!

Please hold your shocked gasps when I tell you this: I have NEVER in my life had a drink before today. I know that it's hard to believe but it's the honest truth. I'm a stickler for rules and I wanted to do this right. So today was special because I had my first drink, a margarita.


We visited my grandmother after dinner and then went back to my mom's place for cake. My favorite type of cake is strawberry shortcake, so that's what my mom picked up for me. My parents got me money for my birthday because I'll be moving soon and I need new clothes. So I'll be looking forward to spending that really soon! All in all, it was a great birthday and 21 is looking like a pretty good year! 

-Chelsea 

No comments:

Post a Comment