Translate

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

It's Finally Done!

Kris and I finally traded in the mustang! A huge weight has been lifted off of our shoulders! We finally have a car that will be able to survive in the terrible weather conditions of where we're moving!

We're both really excited and I couldn't love the car more! I love having an SUV! We're high off the ground, we get good gas mileage and it's got much more weight than the mustang! I think that we did a really great job picking out a suitable car!

I had never bought a car before, so it was definitely a learning experience for me. This was Kris' 4th car, so it was no big deal to him. The process took about 4 hours and was exhausting. But it was so worth it!

And that's one less thing that has to get done before we move on Monday!

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment