Translate

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Quizzical

I've been really bored recently and, like millions of other people, when I'm bored, I surf the internet. While I was doing so, I found some quizzes and decided to take some for fun. I've decided to share the results and leave links to the quizzes in case anyone else would like to take them.

Go ahead and try them. It's fun!

1. Which Real Housewife Are You? To take the quiz, click here.

I got Kim Richards.  I honestly didn't expect that.    



2. Which Olsen Twin Are You? To take the quiz, click here.

I got Ashley! I'm a little too excited about that! Growing up, I adored the Olsen Twins but I always preferred Ashley.



3. Which "Full House" Character Are You? To take the quiz, click here.

 I got Stephanie. Didn't see that one coming either. I thought I'd get DJ.



4. Which Disney Princess are you? To take the quiz, click here.

I got Mulan! I'm pretty excited about that one as well!



5. Which Harry Potter Character Are You? To take the quiz, click here.

I got Ginny! Hey, I'll take being Harry Potter's wife any day!



If you take any of these quizzes, leave a comment with your results!

-Chelsea

       

No comments:

Post a Comment