Translate

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Overwhelmed

If you've been following this blog for a while, you'd know that I'm an army wife. Kris has been gone since last May and it's been extremely hard on both of us. But our time apart is finally coming to an end very soon, although I can't tell you the exact date! It makes everything feel like it's all been worth it.

But when he does come home, we have to move. I'm not going to say where but let's just say that it's going to be a huge adjustment for us. We both grew up in Florida and now we're going to a place where 30 degree temperatures and 10 feet of snow are normal. So to say that this will be a completely new experience for us would be an understatement. Nonetheless, we're both excited to finally start our new lives together.



However, although I'm super excited to move away and finally get the chance to actually live like a married couple, I'm completely overwhelmed! I have to buy a completely new wardrobe. I have to trade our car. I have to re-pack everything. I have to get our stuff from our old place to our new place. I have to buy new furniture. I have to start applying for jobs. I literally have to start my life over.

The list goes on and on.

I'm not someone who deals with stress very well, so this has been very hard for me to deal with. But it'll be worth it when we're finally reunited. I just have to learn to calm down. Somehow, some way, everything will turn out fine.  I just have to remember that I'm not alone in this.

-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment