Translate

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Meet Kristopher

I have spoken a lot about Kristopher on my blog before, mostly about how he's my husband. And I realized today that I haven't actually talked about his personality and who he is as a person. He is one of the most important people in my life, so I think that it's important to let my readers know about him!

                                                                    Kristopher:
  • He is the most laid-back person that you'll ever meet. It's actually one of my favorite things about him. He balances out my high-strung/constantly worrying personality.
  • He is a people-pleaser. If he thinks that he can do something to make someone happy, no matter what it is, he'll do it.
  • He is sillier than most people would know. He tends to be really reserved around people but when we're together, his silly side comes out.
  • He loves big dogs. He constantly talks about how he wants a German Shepherd or at least a dog of that same height. 
  • He's really stubborn. Once he gets an idea in his head, it doesn't change. I can't really complain about that though because I can be like that too sometimes. 
  • He's very loyal. If you're his friend or family member, he'll always be there for you, no matter what.
  • He's very calming. If I'm ever freaking out or worrying, he always knows exactly what to say to make me calm down or feel more comfortable.

This is just a small snippet into the wonderful man that is my husband. I look forward to sharing more about him with you all in the future! 

-Chelsea 

No comments:

Post a Comment